We are registered in the State of Oregon as a Public Benefit Corporation - Fuse Change Limited is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization, EIN: 82-3981138
We Build Collaborative Systems for Change™
FuseChange is an open source and decentralized collaboration platform leveraging collective impact to solve complex social and environmental challenges. By linking projects together into Project Ecosystems we connect shared purpose, resources and enable coordinated efforts to tackle the biggest initiatives impacting our communities.
FuseChange is about doing good, being kind, and helping others create solutions to challenging problems. As an open source solution we will re-imagine the way a nonprofit operates by creating a sustainable, fully and transparent, business model.
We’re going to live by that example and build solutions that everyone can access to make the world a better place.
Working to help the global community tackle the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals at a faster rate.
- Map out the social and environmental projects around the world, so we know Who is doing What, When, Where, Why, and How.
- Link projects together making it easier to open up possibilities to understand how to collaborate with one another.
- Link projects together into Project Ecosystems enabling the coordination and collaboration of complex social and environmental challenges.
- Link projects to the resources they need quickly, to save staff time and invest more of that time into the solutions.
- Mutual Respect: Everyone is treated with the same dignity and respect no matter who you are or where you originate.
- Transparency: We are open, honest and hold ourselves to the upmost integrity. The result is a transparent team and organization with a high-level of trust.
- Integrity: We are genuine and do not pretend to be people who we are not. Being authentic is who we are and what we represent.
- Diversity: We strive for diversity in all aspects of our business by deriving a variety of perspectives to any given situation.
- Collaboration: Creating high quality products and social change requires passionate, strong and individual opinions. These diverse opinions along with a collaborative and open mindset is required in our team.
- Sustainability: We are committed to creating a sustainable planet and economy for future generations. We will continue to learn and evolve the organization in ways that adhere to the highest standards of Sustainable Development.
We invest in people, by paying market-rate wages, as well as, providing growth through learning and education. Our goal is meaningful social impact that comes through reinvesting into innovation and hiring a team of diverse, dedicated people that want to do good in the world.